Due to our plugins being written for Intel based Apple Computers, there will be an extra step to load plug-ins on your Apple M1 Computer.
- Locate your installed Photoshop application (Default location: Macintosh HD/Applications/Adobe Photoshop 2021/Adobe Photoshop 2021)
- Right click Adobe Photoshop 2021 and select Get Info
- Enable 'Open using Rosetta'
- Open Photoshop and click on Adobe Photoshop on the title bar
- Hover over preferences
- Select Plugins
- Enable both options under Legacy ExtensionsOnce you have completed these steps, quit out of Photoshop and launch a test through GMetrix.